Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to penny, happy birth-------
well, 3 days ago. literally.
yay! sweet 16th! <3 p="">
many prezzies. many many many. thank you family!!!! & dear friends!
i am blessed. that's all i can say. thank you for the wishes and my sweet 16th was one of the best! :) 3>
about me
just a normal eighteen-year-old girl expressing her journey here.
Blog Archive
Search This Blog
-
Yay! I've wanted a headphone since this year because of all the constant good music comin' through, so why not? I've been searc...
-
Went to the airport to fetch my dear sis & bro in law who just came back from London! Am really happy that they enjoyed there and even ...
-
#OTRASG On The Road Again Tour, in Singapore! Can I believe it when I heard they are coming? No. Can I believe it when I saw them live on...