16 March 2017

Best friend's debut

"The Debut is a traditional Filipino coming-of-age celebration which celebrates a young woman's 18th birthday, the age of maturity in the Philippine."

So my best friend for 10 years today, Kate, had her debut on 4th March! 

Yes, that's her birthday. 

So.. in her culture & tradition, she have to celebrate her 18th birthday by making the party into a seemingly grandeur theme, also speaking, her theme was Hollywood!

Yasssssss girl, you made the right choice. HAHA! 

It was eventful, aaaand of course a splendid one. She had her 18 dances with the guys, which definitely included her dancing with her dad. And that moment broke me apart. Tear-jerking. I dont know, I just felt so touched, and the love brooooooooooooooooooooooooooo THE LOVE WAS IN THE AIR.

Also, she had her 18 stars with the girls, whereby the girls closest to the birthday girl needed to go up on stage and say their wishes or appreciation speech. Well, when it was my turn, I teared up even before saying what I intended to say. I felt really proud of her, and I'm really grateful to have met her and sailed a decade of friendship together. Technically, yeah she's like a sis to me soooo.

Oooooooookie, lez just admire the visual moments now shall we?

Displaying IMG_3717.JPG
*whistles*

Displaying IMG_3729.JPG
her stage 

Displaying IMG_3704.JPG
um.. so there's a swing in the vicinity... and i love swings... SO WHY NOT ;D

wefie with the queen!


Powered by Blogger.