28 November 2013

BRACES: 2nd day

Guess what? Today would be my 2nd day with braces! I'm expecting it to hurt because everyone was like 'ow its so sore' blablabla. It didnt hurt at all hm maybe it's going to hurt tomorrow.. Its 10:30pm right now and i can feel like my teeth are moving?? HAHAHA I can feel its hurting inside my gums. the pain doesn"t really hurt like how I did my teeth extraction. Yeap teeth extraction do hurt on the second day I can feel my gums throbbing real bad 😯

I have scars and sort of like 'ulcers' at the back of my cheek because the wires are poking it whenever I move my mouth! I hope this goes away pretty fast so I can talk normally and GET USE TO THE BRACESSSSSSSSS. 

I really want to see my straight teeth in around 2 years time!!! HOPE THAT COMES FAST YAY HEHE 

Powered by Blogger.