I was shivering in the dentist when my turn got called out. The nurse told me not to be scared, relax. I tried, but I stil shivered like a small girl. HAHAHAHA.
Alright so here it goes the procedure. Um.
The dentist injected me 2 kind of injections. I dont know anything bc I closed my eyes tightly as I was nervous.
He injected my pre-molars areas. And I can feel the injection needle going thru my gum. It kinda hurt but I can bear with it. We waited for 5-10 mins and I can feel the numb!
After all injections, I opened my eyes and I saw the dentist holding a tool which takes out the tooth, its obvious btw.
So I closed my eyes tightly again. The dentist used that tool, roll and roll my first pre-molar around my gum. I feel a little pressure to it. For like 30 seconds of rolling, the nurse sitting beside me pat my hands (both hands were holding tightly against each other) and said "alright its done, 3 more ok"
I was like WAT DE HECK that was fast . So dentist continued extracting my other 3, all same feeling tho.
When the nurse said "okay finish already!" And the dentist said "brave girl uh" I was extremely happy I overcame this step!!
I walked out the dentist room and there my parents' saying "WOW SO FAST, wow brave!!"
I WAS SOSOSOSO HAPPY. HAHAHHA! BC THE NEXT STEP, WHICH NEXT WEEK, IT WOULD BE PUTTING ON MY BRACES!!!!
Until now, the blood still bleeds a little. I wish everything goes right tho. After tmr, it'l be alright I guess!!
UPDATING SOON ABOUT MY BRACES AGAIN!
