sooooooooooooooooo
ya. obviously based on the title, I did my 11th-months braces tightening.
meh,
nothing much.
hurts as usual, just bear with it.
NO PAIN
NO GAIN
my dentist said i need to really clean my teeth well, yeek!
I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR MY NAKED STRAIGHT TEETH BYE
(and as you can see, I'm really happy that I got braces, no ragrets)
about me
just a normal eighteen-year-old girl expressing her journey here.
Blog Archive
Search This Blog
-
Yay! I've wanted a headphone since this year because of all the constant good music comin' through, so why not? I've been searc...
-
Went to the airport to fetch my dear sis & bro in law who just came back from London! Am really happy that they enjoyed there and even ...
-
#OTRASG On The Road Again Tour, in Singapore! Can I believe it when I heard they are coming? No. Can I believe it when I saw them live on...