okay......... so its the 3rd day of October and half of my holidays were gone!
OH DEAR WHAT DID I EXACTLY DO
all i did since the start of my holidays are........
EATING.
SLEEPING.
RESTING BECAUSE OF MY DARN SICKNESS.
DOING HOUSE WORKS.
PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES SUCH AS BLACKSHOT, CLUBPENGUIN ETC
GOING ON SOCIAL MEDIAS.
WATCHING HOME MOVIES.
WATCHING TV.
i have no idea what am i actually doing i mean IM WASTING MY HOLIDAYS AWAY
wheres my inspiration
hmm.
I SHALL INSPIRE MYSELF THEN, BEST OF LUCK TO ME!
tata! xoxo
about me
just a normal eighteen-year-old girl expressing her journey here.
Search This Blog
-
Yay! I've wanted a headphone since this year because of all the constant good music comin' through, so why not? I've been searc...
-
Went to the airport to fetch my dear sis & bro in law who just came back from London! Am really happy that they enjoyed there and even ...
-
#OTRASG On The Road Again Tour, in Singapore! Can I believe it when I heard they are coming? No. Can I believe it when I saw them live on...