today is 20th november..
so 18th november 2014, i went to the movies with Shulin and Susan, to catch this new Disney movie, Big Hero 6!
so for the movie part, it was so hilarious and it was amazing. Really good and highly recommended!!
okay so on the movie day, I woke up in the morning and when i open my eyes, it hurts when i blink on my left bottom eyelid. So i felt irritated and ignored it, the pain was like a bruise kind of pain LOL.
hence, i didn't really care about it.
so for the next day, 19th November, my left bottom eyelid is swollen and i was really shocked.
so i checked it up on Google, and guess what, i came through this article about 'Sty'. it can also be called Stye. and i viewed pictures about it as well.
many patients had Stye and they said it can be cured on its own within a few days to a week.
and also, i searched up on Youtube and watched a video about the treatment and it scared me, the doctor used some kind of injection to drain the pus OH MY -
i ignored it and just go on with it. ya it hurts but oh wells. what can i do. i shall just wait for it to cure and the pain is really bugggggggging me!!
so until today, it became worse and it is making my eyes teary, and super, super blur.
well maybe this is just some kind of process about it? HAHA!
i shall just wait and if it persists, i think i need to go to the doctor asap
*inserts an 'oh-well' face*
about me
just a normal eighteen-year-old girl expressing her journey here.
Search This Blog
-
Yay! I've wanted a headphone since this year because of all the constant good music comin' through, so why not? I've been searc...
-
Went to the airport to fetch my dear sis & bro in law who just came back from London! Am really happy that they enjoyed there and even ...
-
#OTRASG On The Road Again Tour, in Singapore! Can I believe it when I heard they are coming? No. Can I believe it when I saw them live on...