11 April 2017

#FTT II


It's just one week away to the first day of school, in a completely new environment, and there we go, a new chapter begins. First day of school - more like the first day of orientation camp for me. Well, I have no idea why, but different courses or perhaps, different school starts at different timing. As for me, I start a bit later. What I'm feeling right now? One word - nervous. That is very common to all freshies, likewise, first day. My school is located a bit further than my secondary school this time, so yes, I'm gonna wake up earlier, and GRAB!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAH JOKING. I am addicted to grabbing, but MONEY MONEY MONEY, WHERE ARE YOU???? Oh. Riiiiiight. I am jobless. For the past 4-5 months. Awesome. Just coz......i'm Miss Lazy. Lol. No, not kidding this time.

And, speaking of different school, ahhh, my friends. I missed them already. Most of my friends have already started school, and some are also anticipating it in a week's time just like me. I'm afraid my sec school friends will forget about me, plus, I might not be as 'open' as before if I make new friends. I'm afraid that if I make new friends, they will think I'm weird. Hahaha, such a crazy thought by Penny, right? I feel that they may judge me for the things I do, I act, I feel. Most importantly, I'm afraid they might think I am a very boring person.

I don't know what will happen on the first day, but let's just hope for the best. I sincerely hope that I can laugh in the most ugliest manner a girl could ever laugh, at least... Teehee.

Ciao for now ~

Update: Friendships? I am tired of my best friend kept assuming that I do not care about our friendship these days. My best friend is my sister, I can't live without her. Not naming who tho. She matters a lot to me, and I treat her like my own family. But what's getting me mad about is that she thinks I've forgotten how important our friendship was, and that I am living my life my own, with my other friends. This is making me mad and sad as well. Where's the trust in me? Sometimes the time is not right for me when you asked me out for lunch or dinner, because I REALLY GOT SOMETHING ON. I will make time for you I promise, but sometimes the time is not right for me. To be real honest, this whole situation makes me feel really fucking damn useless. I'm sorry I'm not good enough then.
Powered by Blogger.