16 April 2017

#FTT III

 Someone I love, my family member, my hero, just said this to me and mom during dinner, "because I may not be able to do this anymore in the future."

And friends, do you know what that means? Yes?

Death is indeed inevitable.

We, the hoomans, can't do anything except for surviving and living his/her life. We love, get angry, be happy, enjoy, laugh, cry, break things apart (or even people apart), having sins, you name the rest. I love my life, of course, there may be some setbacks and misfortunes, but that too shall pass. However, some may end it right before their eyes just like that. We make our own choices, whether or not, it is true. Nothing can stop us except for ourselves. Religion? We believe in our own gods, we seek forgiveness, pray and hope that our voices can be heard. I believe in that too myself. But we're the ones who control ourselves, our minds, our actions on earth. Cancers, illnesses, diseases, we are the ones who created them, aren't we? We are animals. We pollute our mother earth, and we can't stop, because that's just how we get through our rough lives.

We are alllllllllllll making our way through, we are trying our best.

Politics? Even better.

Btw, I'm getting off-topic lol. What I'm trying to rant a lil here, is that, why do someone just dont realise that we care for them? That they mean and actually matter to someone...?

Maybe I'm selfish, I don't want to feel this way when we eventually need to. I am not ready to lose the people I really loved. and somemore, I really get depressed fast after learning that death is inevitable. I'm afraid of it. Even the word death scares me to death.

Its okay. felt better at least, after venting my thoughts out here where no one will see except for me myself and I.

update:
just another depress night

i know i will be better tomorrow :) i trust god n myself

Good bye
Powered by Blogger.